Friday, October 30, 2009

Minor setback

Luckily, not one that will hinder my writing come Sunday. On Tuesday I was in my World Dance class when my teacher offered we work on acrobatics. Feeling confident, I decided I would go all out in my tricks. She showed us a combination that started with a simple roll. I carelessly placed my head and knee in the exact same line of motion, and my knee colided with my nose. It bled and swelled, but luckily is not broken. It is still very painful to touch or move in any way though, so I can't make faces or show an excess of emotion (Also, I apologize for any incorrect grammar - it's late at night and I don't feel like going back and checking anything). Thank goodness I didn't cause any other bodily harm, and I won't have to worry about starting to write Sunday. Which, by the way, is coming up much faster than I realized! I can't believe it's so close now. I would write more, but I han hardly keep my eyes open and I'd like to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment